Community
BIM 360 Field Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Field Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Field topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment - Print - No option to show N/A & Blank responses

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
238 Views, 1 Reply

Equipment - Print - No option to show N/A & Blank responses

I would like the ability to print one piece of equipment using the print button, and add the full checklist details, including N/A & blank reponses.

Looks like I currently cannot. Could not see an equipment report that would do this in one report.

2017-03-13 08_38_29-Autodesk BIM 360 Field.png2017-03-13 08_34_54-Autodesk BIM 360 Field.png

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
don_simpson
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello djc1984,

That is correct. Currently, when printing an equipment list by type report and choosing to from the show checklist options to generate checklist values, the option does not exist to include blank and N/A responses. This would be true if you were generating the report from the from the equipment grid  or from the project's reports area. If you would like to see the option to include blank and N/A responses when generating equipment list by type reports, please feel free to submit this as an enhancement request through the Ideas area of the BIM 360 Community Forum. Please see the article How to submit a product enhancement idea for BIM 360 for information on submitting such requests.

In the interim, as it appears you have seen, you could generate checklist details reports either from the checklists area or from reports that include blank or N/A responses.

Please let me know if that helps.

Regards,

Don

Don Simpson

Technical Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report