Community
BIM 360 Field Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Field Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Field topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Autodesk folks ever respond to these ideas?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
rickmc
547 Views, 6 Replies

Does Autodesk folks ever respond to these ideas?

It would be nice to know that the ideas being shared by AUTODESK CUSTOMERS are being reviewed and responded to by the AUTODESK moderators!

There seems to be 12 ideas being reviewed with ZERO responses to what is happening with the ideas being reviewed.

Maybe the moderator for this forum can provide some explanation to the community if any of the ideas being posted are actually being reviewed and what are the ideas that are being implemented or moved forward.

Are we just wasting our time?

Thanks,

Rick

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
rickmc
in reply to: rickmc

question.jpg

Message 3 of 7

I thoroughly agree Rick.  Every time I post an issue with support they tell me they can't help and to post it on this IdeaStation site that nobody reviews or manages.  It says a lot that you can post an Idea like this and its status is still "New Idea" after a month.

Message 4 of 7

Hi Rick-

Thanks for your comments.

It recently came to our attention that we were understaffed on moderators in this forum, given higher than expected participation.  So we made some changes and have increased the amount of staff moderators on the BIM 360 forum so that we can be more responsive in the future.  We definitely care deeply about customer feedback/experiences and are here to help.

As you point out in your second comment, we now have a backlog of New Ideas from our customers.

We are excited about this and will work our way through them as quickly as possible, promoting commonly requested items up the priority stack.  The best ideas always come from our customers.

regards-

Jim Gray

Sr Product Line Manager, BIM 360 Field

Message 5 of 7
rickmc

Hi Jim,

Thanks for responding and for letting us know about the staffing adjustments.  The VDC community is pretty small and full of passionate folks who've done a lot to support and improve Autodesk solutions.  

We pay a lot of money to implement Autodesk products, so all the help we can get is much appreciated and to be brutually honest, expected.

Respectfully,

Rick Khan

Director of Integrated Construction

Mortenson Construction

Message 6 of 7

Thanks again for your comments, Rick.

Given our increase in moderators and new process here I am going to change the status of this issue at this point.

Jim Gray

Sr Product Line Manager, BIM 360 Field

Message 7 of 7
elaratonda

I know I just spent a bit of time working from page 15 to this ballsy post on page 5 and have come across many ideas that are implemented and still show a status of new. To be honest I blew off this Ideastation forum until now because my post in the BIM 360 Field forum received no feedback until a fellow user gave it a kudo and said it better belonged in this forum that he reposted it in. It is a little disconcerting to get replies from trouble ticket emails that I should post in the forum because that is how you guys want to field troubleshooting only to get no response. Where do the suggestions from the iPad go too BTW?

There are so many good ideas! 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report