Community
BIM 360 Field Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Field Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Field topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Updates not working on iPad 360 Field

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
colin.bell
290 Views, 1 Reply

Daily Updates not working on iPad 360 Field

Hi all,

I have a project team unable to create Daily Updates on the iPad - the loading circle appears, cycles and then disappears without enabling the DU. They can create the DU on the desktop application so it isn't a permission issue. I have checked and can create DU for the project (for the same project) on my iPad so I am confused - any ideas?

Thanks

Col

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
N.Oomen
in reply to: colin.bell

Hello @colin.bell,

Hope I can give you some pointers, you might have looked at those already but just in case.

Access:

1. In your project admin permission tab you have 3 locations (older Subcontractor Role) to verify for access.

• Use Daily Updates in your projects [I read you have this one on, because you can create the on a desktop]
  • Is the user a subcontractor and does he have the right to create Daily Updates? [see subcontractor settings]
  • What Role does the user have and does that role have enough access rights to Daily Updates.

the second variable is not available anymore as seperate setting in the new Subcontractor Role. See specific Subcontractor Role for those settings.

Version:

1. Are you using latest version on iPad (version 4.19) right now.

• go to user settings and then Info and it should give you your version

Data:

1. Open your iPad en delete your local cache data in your iPad.

• becarefull you don't delete unsynced changes on iPad

Support:

1. if it is still not working I would contact your reseller or Autodesk support.

Hope this helps you out.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Best regards,
Niels Oomen
Cadac Group BV
Sr Consultant AEC

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report