Community
BIM 360 Field Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Field Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Field topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding members to project not working

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
brucegund
705 Views, 1 Reply

Adding members to project not working

I am trying to add members to projects.  I am able to select members from account members and select permissions but when selecting the Add to Project button nothing happens.  The members are not added.  Is this a function of the new updates on Monday the 6th of March 2017?

thanks,

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
don_simpson
in reply to: brucegund

Hello bruceg,

I was able to be personally added to projects yesterday and also appear to have been able to successfully add users today to my test project.

After adding a member to a BIM 360 Field project through the Members area, do the user not appear in the list or do they appear in the list, but not receive the project invite?

If the member receives the project invite, does clicking the link not grant them access to the project?

If the member appears in the Members list but does not receive the email, please have them log out of Field and login back in. After logging back in, please have them check if they see the project in the drop-down list.

Thanks,

Don

Don Simpson

Technical Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report