Community
BIM 360 Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Docs not reading Call outs

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jlannen
204 Views, 3 Replies

Docs not reading Call outs

I have a set of drawings (238 pages of architecturals alone) where docs is only reading about 10% of the detail call outs and creating hyper links. The rest are missed. I think the problem is the detail/drawing numbers intersect with the circle.  We've asked the architect to change the size/scale factor of his text, but he says the way they do their blocks it can't be changed globally.  They are doing the whole project in CAD.  Does anybody have experience with this or know a work around that wouldn't involve individually re-scaling each detail or or manually hyperlinking all of the missed call outs?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
joan_allen
in reply to: jlannen

Hi Josh - 

Were you able to find out if the PDF's are vector or raster?  If the Architect can publish them out as vector PDF's, we think you will get more accurate results for text that is overlapping with the callout circle.

Best Regards,

Joan

Joan Allen
Sr. Group Product Manager
Link Name | Link Name | Link Name | Link Name
Message 3 of 4
jlannen
in reply to: joan_allen

Architect confirmed they are vector pdf's

Get Outlook for iOS<>

NOTICE: This email is from Bond Brothers, Inc. ("BBI"), and is provided solely for the use of the individual(s) whom the sender intended to address. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, BBI hereby instructs you: (i) to refrain from disseminating, distributing or copying the information contained in or attached to this message, (ii) to notify the sender immediately, and (iii) to destroy all copies of the original message and attachments. If you receive this email (and any attachments) under a non-disclosure or confidentiality agreement or other confidential relationship with BBI, you must treat this email (and its attachments) in accordance with the terms and conditions of that confidential relationship. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4
jlannen
in reply to: joan_allen

Architect confirmed they are vector pdf's

Get Outlook for iOS<>

NOTICE: This email is from Bond Brothers, Inc. ("BBI"), and is provided solely for the use of the individual(s) whom the sender intended to address. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, BBI hereby instructs you: (i) to refrain from disseminating, distributing or copying the information contained in or attached to this message, (ii) to notify the sender immediately, and (iii) to destroy all copies of the original message and attachments. If you receive this email (and any attachments) under a non-disclosure or confidentiality agreement or other confidential relationship with BBI, you must treat this email (and its attachments) in accordance with the terms and conditions of that confidential relationship. Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report