Community
BIM 360 Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Docs: Bug with closing overdue issues

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
leonid.shevlyakov
231 Views, 4 Replies

Docs: Bug with closing overdue issues

Hi,

Just now I experienced strange bug. I had about 7 issues that were due yesterday, 15th of March. When today I decided to answer and then close all of them, they all went to closed state on iPad but then all were painted red and message of failed sync came in. I restarted sync and app itself few times but that did not help.

When I tried to close them on web-app it did not work, telling me sync issue. However all other (non-overdus) issues synced fine.

So I somewhat "guessed" it out and changed all due dates for overdue ones to future date, 20th of March. Immediately all was synced then, all information now equal to iPad.

At one point I got message something like "mismatch of information on server" but it came only once.

Not sure what was the idea behind that glitch, maybe to prevent closing "overdue" issues, maybe something else but definitely it is not the way it should work, somewhat puzzling...

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi Leonid,

Thanks for the information.

We will check this issue and update accordingly.

Regards,

Moshe Almog

Product Manager, BIM360

Message 3 of 5

Hi Moshe,

I also experienced additional problem. As I mentioned, I created 3 more issues yesterday with number of photos attached in comments. I closed those issues yesterday. However what I see now is that along the photos, there are empty thumbnails with multipage document icon (three sheets icon) on them. When I click on such icon, only small grey square appear on the screen.

I assume that might be caused by my multiple sync attempts yesterday to deal with the closing overdue issues.

So of course sync process need to be looked at. And I doubt you have currently any mechanism for me to clean-up those empty photos from issues that are closed. Actually it is better to have possibility to be able to clean few photos from at least draft issue. Some photos might be not good or considered unnecessary. So possibility of removal of them will save space and time.

Message 4 of 5

Hi Leonid,

Thanks for your feedback.

The issues you described were fixed.

Please let us know if you still encounter any issue.

Thanks,

Moshe Almog

Message 5 of 5

Thank you, Moshe. I will have to create same scenario to check it but trust you did it on your side. I will let you know if anything similar will pop up.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report