Community
BIM 360 API Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 API Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 API topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey on the use of Augmented reality in Monitoring Construction Sites

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
laioon_87
457 Views, 2 Replies

Survey on the use of Augmented reality in Monitoring Construction Sites

I'm conducting a research paper that compares the use of different AR tools to monitor onsite construction.

if you could kindly spare a few minutes to contribute to my research, follow this link:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/YCX79XY

Your participation and contribution is highly appreciated

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mikako_harada
in reply to: laioon_87

Hi, 

If you are adding a link to other site not directly linked to API questions, I would suggest identify yourself and add a brief description of purpose/intention of survey (e.g., yourself, your organization, who is the suited person or from whom you are looking for input, how the survey result is used.)  

I'm not trying to stop you. But instead of just having an anonymous post, if you add a little more info., such as from whom you are looking for input, and you will be sharing the result to the community, it might get you right people and people might be more interested in.  

Mikako Harada
Developer Technical Services
Message 3 of 3

Augmented reality gear can measure a space's physical properties, including its height, width and depth. Construction companies can incorporate this data into models, allowing them to generate [more] accurate structures and gain a comprehensive view of how the project will look.

From all the research and analysis that I have done, it has already prove that Augmented Reality could enhance the way we design for people. It has proven that with the characteristic of AR, people could comprehend and appreciate design more thoroughly.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report