Community
BIM 360 API Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 API Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 API topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link between Field companies and Bim360 HQ Companies

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
482 Views, 3 Replies

Link between Field companies and Bim360 HQ Companies

Hi,

Is there any mean to make a connection between a company obtained with the Field Api and a company obtained with BIM360 HQ Api ?

As the IDs and the responses' body structures  are really different between the two "GetCompany" methods in each Api, It's obvious that the data comes also from two different databases.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mikako_harada
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Said, 

Indeed, ids from two systems look different.  I asked the product team.  But does not sound like there is no direct association through ids.  

You will need to use project names. Or if needed, associate using one of properties to identify.    

Mikako Harada
Developer Technical Services
Message 3 of 4
patriciakeaney
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Said,

BIM 360 Field had it's own company IDs before we created HQ to provide a unified company ID across BIM 360 products.  BIM 360 HQ (Account Admin) is intended to be the new source of truth for company IDs in BIM 360.    The BIM 360 API on Forge gives you access to the HQ companies.   All companies in Field should be in HQ with the HQ ID.

May I ask what you are trying to do with the Field companies and why you need to pull from both Field and HQ?   Perhaps we can help find a solution.

Thank you.

Pat Keaney

Patricia Keaney
Director, BIM 360 Enterprise Products

Contact Autodesk Support
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: patriciakeaney

Hi Pat,

Sure!

I'm trying to get issues from field and import it into our internal software.

When importing the company's data related to the issue from Field, we need the erp_id field to match it with the Company in our data base.

As for now I see that the erp_id field is only available in the HQ Company structure.

Thanks!

Saïd

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report