Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewport not displaying vtx colour

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
richard.clarkeZMEQF
155 Views, 2 Replies

Viewport not displaying vtx colour

Hi. I want to be able to see instances with random vertex colours in the viewport that have been scattered. The "color" attribute is being passed as the Arnold render shows. A lambert shader applied and all vertices are set to be orange on the original sphere. So, why do I not see new colours in the viewport? 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
sepu6
in reply to: richard.clarkeZMEQF

You can't at the moment, there are some workarounds but are not that great. You could edit the baked instance geo but defeat the purpose since you want fast quick instances. Hopefully, this will get fixed soon I hope. The best way is to add a terminal and have a point_scope in proxy or diagnostic and have the final render going into the final output.  Like this

Message 3 of 3
richard.clarkeZMEQF
in reply to: sepu6

Thanks Sepu6 for the handy work around! I thought it might be due to something like that!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report