Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vdb Instancing

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
duveil
340 Views, 1 Reply

Vdb Instancing

Hi 

I am trying to instance vdb clouds that  I exported from houdini. I managed to instancing geometries inside bifrost but I couldn`t find solution for vdb volumes yet. I have a houdini scene that has 10 different clouds and each of them are instanced 10 times and scattered over a terrain with random scale and orientation(total 100 cloud). I imported scattered points inside bifrost with orientation and scale attributes. Now I just want to instance my main 10 cloud vdbs on imported points.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

If you are using Arnold to render, you can use Bifrost to set up the render to instance VDB volumes. Unfortunately, it won't show up in the viewport at the moment.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums