Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuttery results

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
mcw0
336 Views, 4 Replies

Stuttery results

I'm in Maya2019.2 using Bifrost 2.0.1.0.  I'm seeing stuttery results in a portion of my animation playback.  I'm wondering if this version of bifrost has been noted to have playback issues.  I feel it might have to do with port feedback plugs as the stuttering appears to happen when those values are influencing the animation.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
sepu6
in reply to: mcw0

I would try the latest version and see if that happens again 2.0.3.1

Message 3 of 5
mcw0
in reply to: sepu6

I wish I could.  The studio is planning to transition out of Maya2019.  So until they do that, they won't update Bifrost.  😞

Message 4 of 5
Grahame_Fuller
in reply to: mcw0

It's hard to make suggestions without knowing any more details about your scene and graph. Is there anything you can share?

Cheers,

gray

Grahame Fuller
Learning Content Developer
Message 5 of 5
mcw0
in reply to: Grahame_Fuller

Sorry, my bad.  I got off my lazy behind and checked each step of my graph.  Where I expected a negative dot value, it was fluctuating +-0.0002.  That's why it was stuttering.  UGH!!!  My own worse enemy...blaming the software for an ID.10.T issue!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums