Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[request] few things

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
g2m.agent
194 Views, 0 Replies

[request] few things

maya_5fc7CuLtwr.png
1. Can search all the compounds in the graph and list them. when you click on the list, you can locate that compound immediately.

2. A more effective way to check data. I think the current "watchpoint" is a failed design. and you cannot check the array.

3. More effective management of "private compound" (can only be used in a specific parent compound, and will not appear in the Tab list). Have a UI!
Maybe like this:
the compounds in the my_compound folder will only appear when you inside the my_compound graph. otherwise, they are hidden.
explorer_1gOcPslJQI.png

4. Separate the "program name" and "display name" of the port. so when I modify the port name, I don’t have to worry about the error in other places because Bifrost can’t find the corresponding port.

5. Can draw text to the viewport. similar to "text()" and "text2d()" in the API.
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums