Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Points control Radius(Bifrost Legacy)

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
darioOrtisi
470 Views, 2 Replies

Points control Radius(Bifrost Legacy)

Hello. I want to use render liquid as point. I will like oto modulate by density. In the Points control on liquidShape there is a radius control that is set to 0.010. When i check modulate radius with Channel(Density) the radius is incredible big. So i need to change the radius in floating 0.0000001 to see the points in a radius convincing me but anyway is unusable. SO there is some parameter control that i've missed?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi,

I don't think there's any built-in solution for what you are trying to do. The Render As Points setting was only ever intended for foam. The supported methods for rendering the main body of the liquid are either using the liquid shape directly (i.e. the implicit surface of the volume, if your renderer supports it) or using a mesh (explicit surface).

Cheers,

gray

Grahame Fuller
Learning Content Developer
Message 3 of 3

Thanks Graham. Ok.

Otherwise I will try to import bifrost liquid particles into bifrost graph trying to remesh with no luck. I never understand the problem on read_bif_file node where the input doesn't have effects in any order.

here the thread

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/bifrost-forum/is-there-any-way-to-get-bifrost-fluids-into-a-bifrost-n...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report