Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Particles not working with rendering sequence

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
jordiks96
741 Views, 1 Reply

Particles not working with rendering sequence

Hello everyone 😊

I'm working in a project that it's about an asteroid colliding to the ground. I have alembic destructions and even VDB files. I've simulated sand with particles in the new bifrost graph and It works pretty nice in the viewport.
If I try to render it in the arnold render view it works fine but If I I try to render a sequence it's like it doesn't want to simulate the particles.
Maybe it's because I have to make the cache but for a reason I can't..
It gives me this error:
Cached Playback: The presence of unsupported Bifrost node 'bifrostGraph1' has triggered Safe Mode, and caching is    disabled.
You can continue work, but caching has stopped.
Remove animation from 'bifrostGraph1', or delete the node entirely, to resume caching.

The graph is very simple :
imagen.png

imagen.png

I don't know if it's possible to render a sequence without cache but if It's not then what I should do to fix it?
Thanks 😢💪

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jordiks96
in reply to: jordiks96

Okay, I downloaded the update .2 of Maya 2019 and It works.
Problem solved.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report