Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motion Filed, Collider, Emitter connections

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
ManeeshPathik
336 Views, 3 Replies

Motion Filed, Collider, Emitter connections

Hello guys,

I am trying to learn Bifrost sims and have made some progress.

Now i am stuck with multiple emitter and Motion Field in outliner. and i am not sure which motion field is connected to which bifrost element. I initially connected one to liquid and another to aero. But i see another emitter in outliner now. I can't guess where it came from.

Bifrost_issue_01.jpg

Is there any way to see which motion field or emitter is connected to which element.

Note: I am not using bifrost graphs. working with simple bifrost elements from Bifrost Fluids dropdown menu.

Thanks in advance.

Tags (2)
Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

One more query,

I initially connected Aero to bifrost foam mesh. But i had to delete the foam cache because it was taking too much space on disk. Now after changes i want to redo the bifrost cache (for aero) but i am not sure if the Aero is still connected to foam mesh element.

I mean like hypershade where we can see which texture is connected to which shader and in which slot, is there anything in bifrost to check these connections between elements.

Thanks

Message 3 of 4

Hello guys.. any idea of how this works.

Thanks 😊

Message 4 of 4

Hello all,

Thanks for no help!

found the solution in node editor.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report