Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2020 won't open

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Vab026
228 Views, 1 Reply

Maya 2020 won't open

So, a few days ago I tried to get on Maya 2020 for the first after a month of installation. I use it for school and I wanted to follow along with the tutorials. The first time I opened it, there was a popup that said there was a software error that caused Maya to close unexpectedly and that I needed to file and error report. I did that, then it shut me out of the program. When nothing happened, i tried shutting down my computer, still wouldn't open. I tried to force quit, it wouldn't go away. Now every time I try to delete it it says it can't because it's open, (it's not). I tried re-installing it several times, still nothing. I've been on and off all weekend looking at different suggestions and either they're all not working or I'm just not doing it right. I've never used Maya before and I just generally don't know what I'm doing. I really need this to open for class so if anyone can help please let me know. I have a MacBook pro, my OS is Mojave, I don't know what to do. 

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Grahame_Fuller
in reply to: Vab026

Hi,

You should try posting on the general Maya forum. This forum deals more specifically with Bifrost.

Cheers,

gray

Grahame Fuller
Learning Content Developer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators