Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lightning, ocean, and find_path tools were updated. New powerful resize_strands tool!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Bruce.Lee.
786 Views, 6 Replies

Lightning, ocean, and find_path tools were updated. New powerful resize_strands tool!

Hi, the lightning and ocean tools have bug fixes and they can run on version 2.6. Lightning Tool adds custom location generation. find_path also fixes a bug: when the array cannot be searched, it will freeze.

New resize_strands tool!
Not only can we reset the length and width of the strands, but we can also make the strands grow and do some interesting effects!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Nice one!

----------------------------------------------------------------
https://linktr.ee/cg_oglu
Message 3 of 7
Bruce.Lee.
in reply to: Bruce.Lee.

The lightning tool is updated to support importing custom curves, such as maya curves, and then convert them to lightning.

Message 4 of 7
marvinbuete

it is just great ! -maybe its only me but when I add another lightning node maya freezes 😕

Message 5 of 7

Hi, thank you very much for sharing such a good tool, but after I load it here, the calling node directly reports an error
Message 6 of 7
zhmig

Maya 2022, Bifrost 2.3.1

What is the solution to the error mentioned above?

Message 7 of 7
sepu6

update BF 2.3.1 is a very old version 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report