Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting started, attribute transfer, group nodes, scatter

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
izotripp
291 Views, 0 Replies

Getting started, attribute transfer, group nodes, scatter

This is a slightly lazy question but I need a bump in getting started with BIF, I've been intrigued since the rerelease and when Marcus came by the other day where I work it really made me want to get into this.

I'm looking first and foremost to test out things like footprints so  weightmaps, attributetransfer by volume/geo and scatter of objects similar to what we can do with mash. Also that strands-video with the porsche was really intriguing since...strands in maya *finally* yay but the walkthrough was a little sparse.

Also really intruged by proceduralism so.. let's say I wanna extrude every other face or something...

So in regards to the above, what nodes can I use or is there a good tutorial to start from? Thankful for any response.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report