Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get_from_array Multiple index at once

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
darioOrtisi
432 Views, 5 Replies

Get_from_array Multiple index at once

Hi all.

I'l try to explain better then Title. I'm using get_from_array. I have multiple objects. What i wan to do is visualize multiple index at once e.g. from 0,1,2,3,4,5 after that i want create another get_from_array and set index 6,7,8,9,10 and like this.

There is a way?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
bugsdabunny
in reply to: darioOrtisi

Yes, the get_from_array node accepts an array of indices and will return an array of the values at those indices

Message 3 of 6
darioOrtisi
in reply to: bugsdabunny

Yes but how to do that?

On the image you can see that connection. The get_from_array have an index where i can do only one number at time 1 or 2 or 0 or any number. How to set a sequence value like 0,1,2,3,4,5?

Am I missing something?

Message 4 of 6
bugsdabunny

You can just plug in an array to the index port. You can use sequence_array node or any other method to build your index array

Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 11.06.32 AM.png

Message 5 of 6
darioOrtisi
in reply to: bugsdabunny

Thanks. @bugsdabunny  It do the job. But is a pain because all these connections. 

Anyway thanks

Message 6 of 6
bugsdabunny

To be clear, in the above graph I am only showing every connection to clearly illustrate how everything is working. The same can be accomplished with 3 nodes. Also, you can write your custom logic to generate the array of indices, suiting your specific needs. Here below is a simpler version:

Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 1.09.06 PM.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums