Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fuel burn-off - Bifrost

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
aikiman001
272 Views, 1 Reply

Fuel burn-off - Bifrost

Im creating an explosion using Aero through the old Bifrost menu rather than in the graph. Ive noticed simulations made from Bifrost graph are not as fast and a little unstable at the moment, Im also just experimenting with old tools. Ive noticed with my sim that there's a ton of temperature carried in the explosion for a long time and its blowing out my aiVolume shader in the blackbody. Ive tried to use a aiVolumeFloat to change the emission channel with no luck so its back to changing the sim instead. Is there a way to increase the cool down of my explosion through atmosphere or am I emitting too much temperature in the beginning? Im using default settings for density and temperature.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
aikiman001
in reply to: aikiman001

Just tried reducing temperature emission down to zero on the emitter yet temperature is still emitted?!!

What gives?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report