Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: node "float3Numeric" is not installed

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
davide445
258 Views, 1 Reply

Error: node "float3Numeric" is not installed

Got this error on a scene I'm working on since some time on MPM sim, never have had the probmes so far, also didn't changed anything except some value.

Updated to Maya 2022.1 and Bifrost 2.3.0.0., the problem persist.

So far launching both a sequence or batch rendering is pushing out only the first frame where no simulation is active.

Since on batch I didn't get any UI I was not noticing the error message, trying a render sequence this come out at the first frame where the particles are created.

Didn't find this error mentioned elsewhere so asking for a hint.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
davide445
in reply to: davide445

In the end resulted the problem was a project file corruption.

Restarted from an older version and recreated current setup all is working fine.

This is the fourth time this happens with me just doing changes in the Bifrost nodes parameters and few other things to make it happen, hope it's not a long standing problem and Autodesk can sort it out sooner or later.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report