Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

// Error: Cannot set parameter: bDrawVolume //

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jslaught
340 Views, 2 Replies

I'm attempting to use the flameTorch sample in a project, as I have successfully in the past,and now it's throwing an odd error than I can't seem to track down:

If I pause the graph, it goes away, but as soon as I resume it it comes right back.  I replaced the default sphere with a custom mesh, as I have before, and set an input node to control things like Oxygen level. (Again, as I have before.)  Attached is a screenshot of the graph.  It's so odd.

Maya 2022.3

Bifrost version 2.3.1.0-202110140143-ddfa15b

I can't find any updates.   I've reset prefs, deleted and re-added the simulation.  The error keeps coming back.

Labels (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jslaught
in reply to: jslaught

I just realized that I can still render if I turn off "stop on errors".   Still renders fine.

Message 3 of 3
michael_nielsen
in reply to: jslaught

Hi,

Glad to hear you were able to proceed. FYI we have now fixed this error output issue, thanks for reporting it.

Cheers,

Michael

Michael Nielsen

Principal Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators