Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

combined objects act as individual clothes

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
marcury
210 Views, 2 Replies

combined objects act as individual clothes

hi , just wonder the same ncloth polygon shells , combine 100 balls and in 1 ncloth simulate them as individual objects... any way in bifrost to combine and with some array node feed the source mpm cloth ?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
marcury
in reply to: marcury

ok actually i think is working 🙂 . dont know what did before that multiple objects looked like simulated as 1

Message 3 of 3
marcury
in reply to: marcury

anyways still having this 1 piece feeling simulation in some situation, i have hundreds thousand planes on ground from mash , just leaves , then

something colliding around , maybe if planes are very near or even intersecting do this kind of glue effect? even if try more detail , if reduce leaves so do not touch each other or just more far from each other , then seems is better the simulation , but if you need many planes , any way to avoid this glue effect? i tried change viscosity and options but nothing, by the way trying same setup with ncloth dont have this problem , but i prefer do it with this bifrost

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report