Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Properties per instance

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
niroumand.reza
108 Views, 2 Replies

Change Properties per instance

How can I Change Properties per instance?  I use set_instance_geometry, and I want some variation on instance_shapes, like with maxim set_point_orientation node I can add different orientation to each instance seperatly, what about other properties?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
sepu6
in reply to: niroumand.reza

you can change orientation, size (point_size), translation, whatever custom properties you have, and basically, everything else that you want.  You have randomization nodes like this one plus a randomize geo which you can add your own data as well

maya_Y6v8OaLyWP.png

Message 3 of 3

Thank you for replying, could you take a look at this please: 2022-11-08_16h47_39.png

is it possible to randomized this array of operators per instance? we can have all kind of variation per instance with this array of operators on arnold standin. I can change it in the graph by traveling through chain of object properties but it changes, for all of the instances.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report