Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't output mesh

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
labbejason
497 Views, 1 Reply

Can't output mesh

I have an asset that I referenced in the scene. I made a new graph, drag a mesh from the reference into the graph, and tried to make a direct connection from the mesh's output to the output node. This creates an empty bif shape and throws a warning: `// Warning: Bifrost: Failed to convert output port 'mesh2' of type 'array<Amino::Object>'. //`

This is a normal mesh with nothing in its history stack. I'm able to reference a new poly sphere and have it work no problem, so any ideas why it's failing on my asset?

Tags (2)
Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
labbejason
in reply to: labbejason

Got to love that I can't delete this post. I Immediately noticed that the mesh in my asset has multiple shapes, and I was dragging the transform in, not a single shape. After dragging a shape into the graph it works as expected.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums