Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bifrost sdk: how to use metadata?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
haggi_master
163 Views, 2 Replies

Bifrost sdk: how to use metadata?

Hi,

I'm currently writing a bifrost node to read arbitrary image data with the help of openimageio. For the filename I'd like to have this little folder sign in my filename attribute the same way it works with read alembics. I could see that in the alembic reader json file this is done with the help of some metadata. And this works if I paste it into my own json file, but since this is automatically generated, it is overwritten in the next build cycle. So my question: Where do I have to add these metadata in a way that they are written in the nodes json file?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
haggi_master
in reply to: haggi_master

Solved:

const Amino::String& filename AMINO_ANNOTATE("Amino::Port metadata=[ {UIWidget, string, FileBrowserWidget}, {UIWidgetProp, string, browserMode=open;filter=\"OpenEXR (*.exr);All (*.*)\"} ] "),
Message 3 of 3

Thanks for posting the solution!

----------------------------------------------------------------
https://linktr.ee/cg_oglu

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report