Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIFROST PROBLEM: no promotion exists from a value of type 'Object' to a value of type 'array<Math::float3>'

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
a01748878
172 Views, 1 Reply

BIFROST PROBLEM: no promotion exists from a value of type 'Object' to a value of type 'array<Math::float3>'

I was trying to use bifrost graph editor for the eyelid rig and when I connected the output I got this error, I don't understand what happened, heeeelp 

// Error: Error: while compiling top level compound 'bifrostGraphShape1', around the port 'bifrostGraphShape1.output':
// no promotion exists from a value of type 'Object' to a value of type 'array<Math::float3>'
// Error: Error: node definition 'bifrostGraphShape1' provided to setGraph had errors when compiling

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
sepu6
in reply to: a01748878

Just connect the output of the set position to a new port. You probably connected a vector 3 array in the output port and then tried to connect an object in the same port. BF does not like that. At the moment the output node port does not auto-interpreted the ports.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums