Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bifrost liquid collider issue

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
535 Views, 2 Replies

Bifrost liquid collider issue

hello,

I have a little problem working with Maya 2020 Bifrost. when I make Maya Bifrost liquid falling from up and collide with down collider mesh it works perfectly fine. 

but when I changed the Bifrost liquid blue colored grid outside the emitting mesh z-direction to 90 degrees and also make colliding mesh z-direction to 90 degrees, the liquid starts emitting in such direction but it doesn't collides.

I've loaded all Bifrost plugins again and again like 1000 times but nothing happens.

please view the images I've attached and please give some solution for this.

thanks.

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
syracoj
in reply to: Anonymous

What you want to do shikharshankhdhar837 is to leave gravity at 9.8 in a direction of -1 in Y and on the bifrostEmiiterProp1 node you want to 'Enable Additional Velocity' and set the Additional Velocity Mult to a larger value (like 15). You will leave the Additional Velocity Vector attribute at its default of: 1, 0, 0. If you want it to go in negative x then you would set the Additional Velocity Vector attribute to -1, 0, 0. Hope this helps.

addAdditionalVelocity.png

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

thanks I got the solution and it worked perfectly, actually the thing is I want to create a Bifrost project where liquid comes from every direction and collides in a box. 

well, I think now I can do it.

thanks a lot. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report