Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bifrost is not calculating Liquid Between Frames?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
janherdin
283 Views, 1 Reply

Bifrost is not calculating Liquid Between Frames?

I need to render a bifrost liquid animation in maya with vray "between frames".

I set the Framerate to 25fps and the animation works exactly as I want it to look like. But I want to render a Slow-Mo and do this by setting "By Frame" to 0.25 to render 4 Frames for 1 real Frame. But Bifrost is NOT computing the Liquid Animation between the frames. If I change the main framerate to 100fps the liquid does not behave the same way as by 25fps.

Is there a workaround/ solution? I need help, thank you very much!

Labels (5)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Grahame_Fuller
in reply to: janherdin

Hi,

To render in slow motion, increase the frame rate in the scene, for example, from 25 to 100 for 4x slower. If you leave "Keep keys at current frames" unchecked when changing frame rate in the Time Slider preferences, the animation timing will be unchanged, for example, a key set at 1 second (frame 25) will still be at 1 second (now frame 100).

I hope that helps,

gray

Grahame Fuller
Learning Content Developer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report