Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bifrost graph keyframe problem

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
bwecko
127 Views, 2 Replies

Bifrost graph keyframe problem

Hi!

I´m working with an aero effect, and want to animate a value in the Bifrost Graph,

namely the Geo Volume Offset in the Source Air node!

In the graph I´ve connected the Offset value to the Input node, so I can set keyframes in the Channel Box!

The problem is that even if I make keyframes in the Channel Box, and the value changes, the volume doesn´t change.  It doesn´t update!

Anyone got a clue?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
sepu6
in reply to: bwecko

Can you post a repro scene?

You are trying to make this keyframe animation after the first frame. When you are in any kind of simulation just the first frame gets read by the solver (unless you tell it not to) and then the solver takes charge of what is happening, if you need to do something during the simulation, there are ways to do that with BF but again it depends on what you want to achieve.  So if you can post an example would be easier to help. 

Message 3 of 3
bwecko
in reply to: sepu6

Thank´s a lot for reply!

I finally found another solution where I don´t need to keyframe that attribute!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums