Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bifrost aero not rendering

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mdk892H49R
604 Views, 2 Replies

Bifrost aero not rendering

Hi, so I just recently picked up Bifrost and noticed that I've been having issues with rendering it out. I wanted to see a sample render of a single frame before caching. When I try and render it gives me a black screen without anything. At some point, I was able to do it but now anything I try doesn't work. I have the latest Arnold 4.2 and Bifrost 2.2.0.1 but that gave me an incompatibility error, then I changed my Arnold to a 4.0.2 version. The simulation is a very simple aero with combustion to make a simple fire simulation.  I am using an aiStandartVolume shader. Not sure what is causing the problem since the ScriptEditor doesn't actually show me the issue.

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
yeungy
in reply to: mdk892H49R

Please would you mind trying to render using MtoA 4.1.x, e.g. MtoA 4.1.1, and see if that fixes the issue?

Thank you!

Message 3 of 3
mihirsbcc
in reply to: mdk892H49R

I was thinking of updating to Arnold 6.2. I will wait. I am seeing few questions in the forum.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report