Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio file playing fast. Help need for school.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
LewispearcedR5XEJ
144 Views, 2 Replies

Audio file playing fast. Help need for school.

I am an advanced student trying to do a project for school which requires an audio file in my Maya timeline. At school my sound clip imported correctly but on my home computer the file plays too fast. I have double checked my animation settings,all correct,  and  I used Au to import at 16 bit . I have tried a Wav. File and an Aiff.  I have tried several different clips and all are playing too fast. I sent a copy of my file to my instructor and she double  checked all my settings. I do have Maya 2023 while my school uses Maya 2022 of that may be the issue. . I really need quick repsone. Project is due Tuesday. Any suggestions would be a blessing  thanks. 

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

@LewispearcedR5XEJ This is the Bifrost forum. Perhaps you want to ask in one of the Maya ones instead?

Message 3 of 3

thanks, sorry was working at 4 am . i will try to remove

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report