Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Animated knit weave effect

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
luis_alcala
249 Views, 2 Replies

Animated knit weave effect

Hello my wonderful, talented people. Here for some knowledge. I am working on a stylized knitted upper and wanted to see if anyone had some guidance on generating this type of effect:

https://youtu.be/5E0vYA0RVwU

I would love to learn how to showcase the knitted upper this way. If anyone has any suggestions or guidance on this matter it would be so very welcome.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mihirsbcc
in reply to: luis_alcala

There will be a compound in the future as someone mentioned that the beta testers are testing it.

Message 3 of 3
luis_alcala
in reply to: luis_alcala

Hey, thats cool. Got no idea what that means at the moment. Does anyone have a bit more knowledge on the matter at hand? Just trying to figure out what mihirsbcc meant. Going to start leaning a bit more bifrost and do some tutorials. Anyone else care to chime in with some ideas, I am all ears :).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums