Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screenshots and scrolling issues

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1060 Views, 4 Replies

Screenshots and scrolling issues

I have a 2015 Macbook Pro running OSX El Capitan and just installed 2011 Sketchbook Pro. When I paste a screen shot into the program is comes out reflected. When I try and scroll it jumps around a bit. So I am unable to use smooth scrolling. This never happened on my 2011 Mac.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

You posted in a forum for an old software from the 1990s.
Did you really think AUTOSKETCH and SKETCHBOOK are the same? Really? LOL

Your support for your software is on another website https://support.sketchbook.com/hc/en-us
Message 3 of 5
Willjoe2442

To start with, go to the "Apple" menu and then, navigate to "System Preferences". Next, tap on "Keyboard" and next, tap on the "Shortcuts" tab. After that, tap on the "Screenshots" option from the left side of the window. Finally, make sure that all options here are check or active.

Regards,

Will

Message 4 of 5
lillnaxxy

Most likely, your Macbook Pro is having trouble with its images. Try updating your graphics card's drivers or using a different graphics tool that works with El Capitan. Also, if you have any other problems, we suggest that you call Apple Support for more help.

Message 5 of 5
holidayesimcard

You can reach out to Sketchbook Pro's customer support for further assistance. Provide them with specific details about your problem, including the reflected screenshots and scrolling issues. They may be able to provide more targeted guidance or offer a solution. Meanwhile, if you want seamless international connectivity across Europe then buy an eSIM Europe  today and enjoy your work with the best network.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report