Autodesk Answer Day | May 18th, 2016

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Katie_H
38432 Views, 7 Replies

Autodesk Answer Day | May 18th, 2016

answer_day.png

Thank you for coming to Autodesk Answer Day – the event has now concluded

On behalf of the experts participating, I would like to thank you for attending and for connecting with us.  We hope you will return to the boards to share your experiences, both good and bad.

We will be hosting more of these Answer Day events on a variety of topics in the months to come.  We hope to see you then!

If you still have questions to ask, feel free to post them on the Community – we always have experts on the Autodesk Community ready to help you out.

-------------------------------------

Get excited for the next installment in the Autodesk Answer Days series! It’s going to be HUGE! Join us at our first “Big Bang” Answer Day online event on Wednesday, May 18th from 6:00am to 6:00pm Pacific Time.

Have questions that you’ve always wanted to ask? Come spend a minute, an hour, or the whole day in the Autodesk Community to interact directly with the people who bring you our award-winning software! We’ll be answering questions on AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Revit, Inventor, Vault, Maya, and 3ds Max.

How The Day will work:

It’s easy. It’s free. It’s Answer Day.

Come to the Autodesk Community and post your product questions! Engage in real time conversation with the teams and experts that develop your favorite Autodesk flagship products:

• Product Designers
  • QA Analysts
  • Technical Support
  • Customer Service
  • Community Managers

When you visit the Autodesk Answer Day on May 18th, product experts will be online and ready to tackle your tough questions. There’s no limit on how many questions you can ask; we’re up for the challenge!

Millions of customers come to the Autodesk Community every month; we hope that you’ll join us on this special event on May 18th!

This is a global English event.

Feel free to save the attached files to your calendar to remind you of Answer Day. For further details or info on the event tweet us @AutodeskHelp.

Stay tuned for future events!

answerday_schedule_may'16.png

Katie H
Community & Social Media Events Manager
Tags (1)
Labels (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
vmkmani54
in reply to: Katie_H

i am the beginer , need advice to start from scratck 

Message 3 of 8
slimboJoe

Sounds like a Server Crash scenario to me!Robot Happy

I have some tough questions that I hope can be answered.  I am typing my questions in advance to copy and paste.

Thanks for doing this.  Hope it goes well!

Message 4 of 8
A_MAQ

we are waiting

-----------------------
Autodesk Expert Elite
Message 5 of 8
clara_csdrafting

The last AAD I participated in was quite responsive.  However, many items were responded with: "go here to submit a request for updating future releases".  While this can be good for a long-term solution, this does not help in the here & now.  Ah well.  It is on my calendar nonetheless.  =]

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
Message 6 of 8
Ottocadd

This sounds a lot like CAD-1.com they have been doing AutoCAD Answers, Revit Radio, Civil Chat for years, for free also. They do it monthly and really know their stuff. I have been extremely happy with them for years. Hit up my contact Chris Porter for more information.

Message 7 of 8
jon_b

WIll there be transcripts or recordings available for those that won't be able to attend?

Message 8 of 8
Katie_H

@jon_b - the event will be taking place in each of the respective product categories. While there won't be an official "transcript," you'll be able to see what questions were asked and what the answers were. Hope this helps!

Katie H
Community & Social Media Events Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report