Autodesk Technology Managers Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and engage with fellow CAD/BIM Managers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
quattda
515 Views, 1 Reply

Education Community

This is probably not the correct place but I keep running into brick walls.This seems to be my last chance.

I am an instructor who has an account in the Education Community. In the past, when I invited to a student to join there was a link that I sent to the student. They then registered and they were tied to me as their instructor. I am trying to do that now for a new student. However, the Community website has been changed andI can not find that link anywhere on the Education Community site. The student just went to the site and tried to register but he kept getting an error saying that his email was already registered despite the fact that he had never given that information to him. I tried to get the answer to this but the Community "support" site kept responding with stock answers that were not related to my issue in any way. I tried asking my Reseller software engineer but she had no clue about the Education Community set up at all. Can anyone help me or send me in the right direction. Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: quattda

The following link has many points of interest for the EDU community if you wish to explore:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/STUDENTS-Serial-Number-or-Product-Key-Issues/td...

The Installation Forum also seems to be a better loction for this type of post judging by others who have received assistance with similar queries (same link above).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report