Autodesk Technology Managers Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and engage with fellow CAD/BIM Managers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning Users Tips & Tricks

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
marakio
496 Views, 2 Replies

Assigning Users Tips & Tricks

Hello everyone! 👋

We all know assigning users can be a chore, but as the tech wizards we are, I know some of you have found shortcuts to get it done. 

Would you share your wisdom and unique strategies, your 'Aha!' moments for effective user assignment? 👀

“https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/logos/autodesk-logo-primary-rgb-black-small_forum.png"
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
handjonathan
in reply to: marakio

Hi @marakio 

Thanks a lot for posting your question to the forums!   I'm tagging some community members who may be able to assist. @pendean @mdavis22569 @Simon_Weel 

Jonathan Hand

Industry Community Manager | AEC (Architecture & Building)

Message 3 of 3
mdavis22569
in reply to: marakio

@handjonathan 

It's annoying .. 

One of the biggest issues is the "Email notification"    Get rid of it. It's in the users account or it's not.  Make a verification check that it's been assigned and verified it there check mark in the Contract/Assigning managers page. 

Another option, the to be assigned users puts in a Request for the license .. they put in say the Contract Manager's email, and they are alerted and can then click yes assign and it does it.     That would make is easier too. 

I know schools use the uploading via Excel .. the names.  

Maybe make that easier and put out more information on how it's done, so companies can find a detailed way to do it.

The same companies just manually do it. 

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report