Did you mean: 

Raster design disappears

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
tim.gould
930 Views, 2 Replies

Raster design disappears

Installing Raster Design 2016.  After installation I see the heading in the tool bar for raster design but I get a activation message and It will not work.

After activating the heading disappears. Now it is unusable. 

Any clues on which way to go?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Ed.Jobe
in reply to: tim.gould

For an installation issue, I would recommend contacting tech support. Short of that, you could try repairing the installation from Control Panel>Programs and Features.Choose the Repair option.

Ed

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.
How to post your code.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
in reply to: tim.gould

Hi @tim.gould 

If you are able to log in and see everything correctly under a different login, it sounds perhaps like your permissions were not set high enough during install, or now when you are trying to log in. There could also be paths needed which do not have the access to which is needed.

After starting AutoCAD Raster Design under working login and then your login, I would go to Options and to the Files Tab, then under Support File Search Path, see if all the paths look the same. Also check to make sure that under your login, that those paths have the needed permissions.

I would also try under your login, starting AutoCAD Raster Design, whether from the Windows start menu or from a shortcut and R-Click and Run as administrator. See if this makes a difference in if the toolbars appear or not.

Here is a Autodesk Knowledge Network (AKN) article: Do I need local Administrator rights to run Autodesk software? Which is helpful in understanding the needed credentials for installation and launching of AutoCAD products.

I believe the right permissions will fix this issue, if not I will be happy to help further.

Best regards,

Deron

Deron Smith

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost