Community
AutoCAD Produktfamilie - Deutsch
Das Forum für alle Fragen zu AutoCAD, LT, Architecture, Electrical, Map 3D, Mechanical, MEP, Plant 3D, Raster Design, Web App, sowie Autodesk Civil 3D und Advance Steel.
abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

wrong path Userprofile and AppData

5 ANTWORTEN 5
GELÖST
Antworten
Nachricht 1 von 6
tice.lp.yser
433 Aufrufe, 5 Antworten

wrong path Userprofile and AppData

hello ,under window 7 pro... Autocad 2016 works with administrator profile, but i ve errors with users....c'ant find path of config... what should i do, i must reinitialize every time
5 ANTWORTEN 5
Nachricht 2 von 6
Alfred.NESWADBA
als Antwort auf: tice.lp.yser

Hi,

welcome @forums.autodesk.com!

Seems that the user has less permissions than necessary, this could be in the users-folder as well is within the registry.

It could also be possible that a antivirus software blocks access to some files. So try first to disable antivirus and then start AutoCAD in normal user mode.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Nachricht 3 von 6
Martin_Langolf

Hi,

Alfred is right, the restricted users would need to have higher permissions to user specific folders and and the registry in order to run AutoCAD successfully.

The expected start-up behaviour for AutoCAD is documented in this article.

Please let us know if amending the permissions, can help to resolve this.

Martin Langolf
Nachricht 4 von 6
Sofia.Xanthopoulou

Hi @tice.lp.yser,

did you follow Alfred's and Martin's advice? Please share your experience with the Forum readers, they will appreciate Smiley (fröhlich)

Thank you

-----------------------------
Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Tags (1)
Nachricht 5 von 6
tice.lp.yser
als Antwort auf: Sofia.Xanthopoulou

Hello . I ve formatted and reinstalled Windows and its works
Nachricht 6 von 6
Sofia.Xanthopoulou

Wow! That's a hell of a solution.

Thanks for sharing Smiley (fröhlich)

Sie finden nicht, was Sie suchen? Fragen Sie die Community oder teilen Sie Ihr Wissen mit anderen.

In Foren veröffentlichen  

Autodesk Design & Make Report