AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swagelok Tubing Spec

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
hardingster
9131 Views, 6 Replies

Swagelok Tubing Spec

I am looking for a spec or catalog suitable for using in place of a swagelok tubing (SS Tubing) spec for instrumentation lines in Plant3D 2013. I cannot find a tubing spec in the Plant Exchange content packs.

Any help would be really appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Hi,

I have a lot Swagelok fittings and ASME BPE tubes but I made them up myself. There are ASME BPE officially released catalogue, but it was not good enough to me.

Regards,
Attila Vallyon
Message 3 of 7
chad70811
in reply to: Attila.Vallyon

Attila,
Did you actually put together a custom catalog and generate your own specs from it? I am also looking for a spec or catalog for swagelok, the ASME BPE was not sufficient for our needs either.

Thanks, Chad
Message 4 of 7
hardingster
in reply to: chad70811

I have not been able to make a spec, I am currently using a butt welded spec for reference with no fittings. I will need to create one soon but I was hoping there was a good Samaritan out there and would give me a start.

Message 5 of 7
Attila.Vallyon
in reply to: chad70811

No.

I used the ASME pipes and fittings, and the ASME valves catalogues as bases. But almost all elements are imported Autocad geometry (especially the valves) so I could have set up a new catalogue as well.

Regards,
Attila Vallyon
Message 6 of 7
cuiken
in reply to: hardingster

Hi,

Where can I get a Swagelok-Tubing catalog?

Message 7 of 7
schusterAPRO
in reply to: hardingster

You may have a look here .

Stay tuned!

Steffen

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost