AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P3D 2014 Isometric Skew Triangle Modification

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
EricNyh
445 Views, 4 Replies

P3D 2014 Isometric Skew Triangle Modification

I figured out how to modify the look of the skew triangle by adjusting the settings in the "Skew" section of the isoconfig.xml file, but one thing I can't find the setting on is how to adjust the distance between the end of the triangle and the piping component?  For me the distance is too great.

Skew Triangle Distance

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
scott.a.green
in reply to: EricNyh

Hello Eric, 

If I am understanding you correctly, I believe you may want to check for the following in the isoconfig.xml:

<!-- 'MinLeaderLength': (double); Minimum distance between annotation & component beyond which a leader would be drawn. -->
<!-- 'BumperDistance': (double); Mininumum spacing between an annotation and any other entity in the model. -->

I hope this helps!

First Name Last Name or First Name.Last Initial
Public Facing Job Title
Link Name | Link Name | Link Name | Link Name
Message 3 of 5
scott.a.green

Hello Eric, 

I haven't heard back to you about this forum issue, if the information I posted has helped please mark it as "accept solution". Please let me know if you have any further questions or if you need any more assistance. 

Public Facing Job Title
Message 4 of 5
EricNyh
in reply to: scott.a.green

Sorry, we just started our refinery turn-around today and I've been fairly busy.  Neither of those sections changed the gap distance of the skew triangle and the piping.

I appreciate any advice you can provide.

Message 5 of 5
scott.a.green

@EricNyh,

Would it be possible to contact you directly about this and get a copy of the project from you to test on my end?  Perhaps do a screenshare?

Public Facing Job Title

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost