AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page set up publish via sheet set manager

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
karina.blankert
275 Views, 0 Replies

Page set up publish via sheet set manager

I have a PID project with 23 dwg files. Each drawing has a model and only one layout. When I publish the project I want to have the PID's organized in a certain order. I can do this via the project manager and publish the entire project but then the order of the PID's as listed in the project manager is not the same as in the publish manager. I need to rearrange all PID's and I can make a sheet list. But when I modify one of the PID's the dsd file still remembers the old PID. Which is not what I want. Hence I used the sheet set manager and now this problem is solved. But I still have a problem with the view. When I have a dwf file I want to have the complete PID shown and not a part of the PID. Ofcourse I can zoom out and then I can see the complete PID but I want the full PID to be shown when I open the dwf file and open one of the PID's. What do I need to do in the settings to generate this dwf file? For the page set up I have used the following settings : Iso full bleed A1, Plot to extents, center the plot, fit to paper, monochrome, plot object line weights, plot paperspace last, landscape. Also when I close a dwg I use zoom all and then save the model and layout. Can someone help me with this?

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report