AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing script for Slip-On Flange

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
736 Views, 2 Replies

Changing script for Slip-On Flange

I'm running into an issue at work. When I create a new nozzle on my 3D vessel it doesn't give me an option to use a Slip-On Flange. It only shows a welded neck nozzle. How can I get it where I get a slip-on flange option? Please help.

Jeff

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
bgerig
in reply to: Anonymous

This question could be one of two things. One option is if you want to make the nozzel on the tank a slip on flange you will have to edit the NOZZLE Catalog.acat under Cpak Common in your shared content folder and add a slip on flange nozzel as a part. The other way is when you continue pipe routing from this nozzel you want it to place a slip on flange on the pipe side to connect to the tank nozzel. To make this happen you would have to change your part use priorites in your spec to use slip on flanges as your default option (priority 1). This will cause all flange connections to default to slip ons. If this is not desired I would leave weld necks as priorty 1 let it place a weld neck then use the substitution menu to replace it with a slip on.

Brady Gerig
Shambaugh and Son
Message 3 of 3
bpaezLBYUV
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Jeff,

Did you resolve this problem?

Regards,

Benjamin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost