AutoCAD on mobile Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD on mobile Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD on mobile topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad On Android or Iphone

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
1663 Views, 8 Replies

AutoCad On Android or Iphone

Hye Everyone,

Is the any Autocad Or 3D DWG can use on all android with any version of android or iphone...

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Message 3 of 9
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

Here is a link to the app on Google Play. Here is a link to the Apple Store.

There is also a Community forum dedicated to AutoCAD Mobile where you can view and ask additional questions regarding this application.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous

thanks...i think miss understanding little bit my question...latest version of such ios or android latest version...such as latest gadget should be no problem...

i mean if in education...such lower version mobile before for student also can do some study about autocad...like we adult may can afford the software...sorry if ask this for discussion...just thinking about next generation...that will become much advance than me...hehehe... thanks

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous

The latest version of ios or android are bale to support the AutoCad ,Any phone device supports compatibility, no matter you are going to use it on your Android or iPhone , you can even switch it from Android to iPhone ,

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous

If you want to do what i said , you'd better via USB cable , Because the Wifi doesn't have the power to help you.

Here's a tutorial you can look at.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

The latest version of ios or android are bale to support the AutoCad ,Any phone device supports compatibility, no matter you are going to use it on your Android or iPhone , you can even move it from Android to iPhone ,

Thanks , i get it , we can move between iPhone and Android 

Message 8 of 9
kirrarlekne

@Anonymouswrote:

If you want to do what i said , you'd better via USB cable , Because the Wifi doesn't have the power to help you.

Here's a tutorial you can look at.

Sure , it is possible , 

Message 9 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: kirrarlekne

Can u say something about a mobile-spy-apps.com mobile recorder on Android? How does it work with other applications?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost