Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same piping routing preferences, different systems, my elbows change

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
justdefybryan
641 Views, 2 Replies

Same piping routing preferences, different systems, my elbows change

I made some pipe runs, 2" diameter, standard routing preference.  When in single-line display, my elbows are sharp corners.  I changed some of my runs to Chilled Water and Natural Gas, and their elbow fittings turned to radiused displays.  I want to keep all elbows as square corners.  That way they don't scale when the annotation scale changes.  Just my pipe drops and valves should change size.

I found the plumbing preferences where I can change the symbol styles per type of fitting.  But they don't work for piping.  In the style manager piping preferences, there's no tabs or entries for default symbols like in the plumbing preferences.

Where are you able to adjust the single-line symbol types for pipe fittings?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Keith.Brown
in reply to: justdefybryan

In the Style Manager, under the Pipe System Definition, go to the Single Line Graphics tab.  There you can change the settings from a single line display to a graphical 1 - line.  I believe that you want it to be a single line display and not the graphical 1-line.

Message 3 of 3
justdefybryan
in reply to: Keith.Brown

AWW JEEZ I knew it was something I've changed before, and couldn't remember.   Is it Friday yet?  I am useless this week!

Thank you kindly!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost