Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hatch transparency changes back to ByLayer in system definitions style override

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
stuartlauriston
358 Views, 2 Replies

Hatch transparency changes back to ByLayer in system definitions style override

I am drafting pipework in MEP and have different systems with different colours (blue for Cold Water, Red for hot water etc.). I had a lot of systems set up about a year ago and went to set up a new layer and system definition today and whenever i go to system override, put in solid hatch (as have done on all systems so far) and try to put the solid hatch to 50% it always reverts back to ByLayer. How can i overcome this?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi @stuartlauriston,

Thank you for reporting this here in the community. I tested and confirmed the issue, and it looks like this issue has already been reported to the development team for investigation. The issue was introduced in the 2017 version, and there does not appear to be a workaround.

I've linked your case to the open development issue to demonstrate the need for a fix.

Victoria Studley
Content Experience Designer - Fusion 360
Fusion 360 | Learn & Support
Documentation | Contact Support
Message 3 of 3

Hi again @stuartlauriston,

I just checked in with the development team regarding this issue, and they say they've fixed it in Service Pack 1. Could you install all of the updates available in the Autodesk Desktop App and let me know if the issue subsides for you?

Victoria Studley
Content Experience Designer - Fusion 360
Fusion 360 | Learn & Support
Documentation | Contact Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost