Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DUCT ICON disappeared from tool bar ???

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
892 Views, 5 Replies

DUCT ICON disappeared from tool bar ???

As shown in attachment ..... DUCT and pipe  ICON disappeared from tool bar 

how can i restore it ?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Keith.Brown
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

As shown in attachment ..... DUCT and pipe  ICON disappeared from tool bar 

how can i restore it ?

Hi mech,

Did you by chance accidently start AutoCAD MEP in AutoCAD mode only?  You can check your profile and see what profile you are in.  This usually happens when installing the software you also install the AutoCAD icon to the desktop and accidently start the software with that icon instead. 

You can verify by going into options and looking to see what profile is active.  Also make sure that your shortcut that you are using to start the software does not set the profile to one you do not want and instead sets it to AutoCAD MEP.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Keith.Brown

thank you for reply ...

but i can not solve .. can you write steps ??

Message 4 of 6
Keith.Brown

Maybe these will help.  Links to check your current profile and also to add to your shortcuts.

Working with Profiles

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2016/ENU/AutoC...

Starting AutoCAD with different profiles

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/learn-explore/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Start-Au...

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Keith.Brown

auto cad and auto cad mechanical uninstalled them and left auto cad mep only install and go to profile setting as shown in attachment but i can not solve the problem
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

setting icon desktop

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost