Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Space Generator

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Keith.Brown
813 Views, 4 Replies

Access Space Generator

Hi,

I published my first app on the MEP Exchange App website and it is available for download for free.  The app is called Access Space Generator and after gathering input from the user it will create a 2D or 3D Access Space that is anchored to a MvPart that can be used for spatial coordination.

There are not very many AutoCAD MEP specific applications on the exchange site (I counted just a handful) and hopefully this will just be one of many to come!

You can check out the application at the link below and follow the download link on the page to download the application from the AutoCAD MEP Exchange Store.

Access Space Generator

I welcome any comments both positive and negative that you might have and hopefully this app will benefit your designs..

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jschader
in reply to: Keith.Brown

So I am having a bit of a issue trying to use the generator. I've downloaded and ran the installer but when i open MEP the app is nowhere to be found. I'm using Autocad MEP 2020 on a Microsoft Windows 10 pro OS. Any help is greatly Appreciated.

Message 3 of 5
Keith.Brown
in reply to: jschader

Sorry for the late reply.  I will probably have to re upload the generator to work with 2020. 

Message 4 of 5
Keith.Brown
in reply to: jschader

You can activate it for 2020 yourself actually.  If you go into the folder C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins\Access Space Generator.bundle and open the PackageContents.xml file in a text editor you can modify the max version number.  On line six change the MaxVersion attribute to "24.0" and this should enable it up to autocad 2021.  I will work on getting an updated version out there that will do this automatically.

Message 5 of 5
jschader
in reply to: Keith.Brown

Perfect that fixed it! 😁 thank you very much Keith

I would give kudos and accept as the answer but because it is your forum I cannot.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost