AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2008 registration problem

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1839 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCAD 2008 registration problem

I have installed AutoCAD 2008 and successfully registered it.When i restart PC and run software once again, the license check started again, and problem occurred,signaling me that software should be registered once again in 7 days period. I have no idea what's wrong?? I need any suggestions what to do. ACAD 2008 Mechanical id base tool used by owner of this PC to work.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Are you running vista? if so security features don't allow programs to access something in the registry (so I understand) so autocad doesn't remember that it is registered. Right click on the autocad shortcut, select "run as administrator" do everything as you normally would and it should work from then on.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

I.m running WinXP Professional, I registered AutoCAD MECH 2008 as administrator,but after run it under another account, the licensing isn't working well,and requires me to register product once again,never mind if i run AutoCAD as administrator or other user.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

HI,

Check if the below folder has full permission to all the users who log on to this computer including user who has admin rights.

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Autodesk\Software Licenses

Thanks,
Karthi
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Thanks a lot, that was that! Now it's working.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost