cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classification improvement

Classification improvement

Hello,
When you define an object class, you can choose Object Data table you want
it would be interesting that you can define what values can be associated (numeric range, list of keyword)
I know this can be done with industry models, but it would be useful with map too.

Gérald

3 Comments

In case of the description of Object class (Feature class) you can define what values can be associated (numeric range, list of keyword).
In case of input of values in the Object Data fields in the Properties window in the Object class tab monitoring of correctness of the entered values is made. If the wrong value - is given the error message.
Unfortunately, it isn't visible to the user, what values are admissible - neither range, nor list of admissible values isn't visible.
(It can be known to all long ago, but I learned about opportunities of the Object class tab accidental just - a minimum with 2014Smiley Surprised).

g-eaux
Advocate

hello,

I know that feature, it must be over ten years old, but :

Unfortunately, it isn't visible to the user, what values are admissible - neither range, nor list of admissible values isn't visible.

make it without interest for users

Gérald

We solved this problem in our ODCLASS plugin. Input of values with a choice from lists, with with the control of correctness.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

”Boost